The aim of this toolkit is to assist educators in technology-mediated teaching and learning focusing on Microsoft Teams as an online platform
Organize classwork in Files and Channels.
Easy to create, evaluate, monitor homeworks to students
How can I join a meeting without a Microsoft account?
- Click Join Microsoft Teams Meeting.
- That’ll open a web page, where you’ll see two choices: Download the Windows app and Join on the web instead.
- If you don’t have a Microsoft account I strongly suggest join the web instead.
- Enter your name and choose your audio and video settings. …
- When you’re ready, hit Join now.
- Wait for the administrator to let you in
How can I use the chat feature?
How can I mute a student?
How can I download attendance list?
How can I make a participant a presenter during a live meeting?
How can I download Microsoft Teams and office 365 tools?
1. Type office.com in the address bar of your favourite browser. 2. Sign in (top right hand corner) with your office / school account. 3. Install Office (top right hand corner)
How can I create a new classroom? Solution: Join or create a team
How can I share my screen? Solution: Open the sharing tray
“In Microsoft Teams, you can show your desktop, a specific app, presentation, or any file while in a meeting.
Select Share .
Select what you want to share:
Desktop lets you show everything on your screen.
Window lets you show a specific app.
PowerPoint lets you show a presentation.
Browse lets you find the file you want to show.
After you select what you want to show, a red border surrounds what you’re sharing.
Select Stop sharing to stop showing your screen.”
If you are sharing a video in a powerpoint, remember to include system audio
How can I disable participants from turning off the mics of others and sharing their own desktops? Solution: Remember to set meeting options when you create a new meeting
- Create meeting
From Microsoft Teams, go to Calendar , select a meeting, and then Meeting options.
If you have not scheduled a meeting, you may do this by selecting Show participants in the meeting controls. Then, above the list of participants, choose Manage permissions .
You may choose to have students wait for you and you can choose whether to admit or deny them.
- You may wish not to allow students present. This is important so that students won’t share their screens etc. In this case select “Only me”